Best Small Business Bookkeeping And Tax Accountant In Texas
Last Updated March 30, 2023
Thinking of doing business? Then you must think of taxes way ahead of their time too. Business and tax relation is somewhat like a marriage; it exists and the attention you need to give them cannot be denied or overlooked. If you do, be ready for the severe consequences. Everyone needs a financial consultant to look after their books. Whether it’s your bookkeeping or accounts management or preparation for taxes, you need to hire bookkeeping services for the good of your business.
Table of Contents
Professional Small Business Bookkeeping Services in Dallas
Texas is a great place to start your business. Whether it’s cattle farming, running a trailer park, manufacturing local goods and so on you will need to maintain your accounts at all costs. It may happen that you run a small business, so you may feel you can do the books by yourself. And this is where you are wrong.
There are several bookkeeping services for small businesses in Dallas that provide excellent services for accounting, bookkeeping, tax consultancy, and so on.
Factors to Keep in Mind To Choose Bookkeeping Services
Experience and Expertise:
Look for a bookkeeping service provider that has experience in handling the bookkeeping needs of businesses similar to yours. Check their credentials and certifications to ensure that they have the necessary expertise.
Make sure that the bookkeeping service you choose offers the services you need. Some bookkeeping services may offer basic bookkeeping services while others may offer more comprehensive services such as tax preparation, payroll management, and financial analysis.
Determine how much the bookkeeping service charges for their services. Make sure that their pricing fits within your budget and that there are no hidden costs.
Consider the technology that the bookkeeping service uses. The best bookkeeping services use advanced software and tools that can streamline the bookkeeping process and provide accurate financial information.
Look for a bookkeeping service that has excellent communication skills. They should be responsive and able to provide regular updates on the financial status of your business.
Ensure that the bookkeeping service has adequate security measures in place to protect your financial data.
Look for a bookkeeping service that has a good reputation in the industry. Check online reviews and ask for references to get a better understanding of their track record.
Focus on your Business Needs
Be clear about hiring a bookkeeping service provider. Ask yourself how often you will need the services and do you want someone local or remote. It’s best to weigh the pros and cons when researching for the firm.
You need to figure out how much expense you can afford to hire small business bookkeeping services. If you hire a full-time service then do remember to include their cost of annual salary taxes and so on.
The accounting services need to have the desired expertise in a similar line of work. So, when choosing the one make sure it’s a good fit according to the location, principles, core values, and so on.
Figure out whether the company is able to meet your business requirements or not.
- Track Business Expenses
When outsourcing help for the business taxes, books, and accounts make sure the service providers keep you in loops. You must be able to track and file away the documents that are related to the business, expense, income, and so on.
Keeping these factors in mind you need to make a run for finding an adequate and professional service provider. For your ease, some of the best local bookkeeping services are mentioned down below so that you can have your pick.
Small Business Bookkeeping Services Providers
Bookkeeping simplified by the experts is what every small business needs. My Count Solutions offers an online optimized process and experts to manage your finances. Their list of services includes;
The vision is to be a helping hand for the small business practices to ensure clients their tax compliance at the state and federal levels. Using the services by My Count Solutions gives leverage to the clients as they nominate their best accounting expertise with in-depth experience for the work. As a client, you will have the chance to fit the valuable budgetary records for particular business needs.
- Allows you to choose the package most suitable for your business
- Provides reliable financing strategies
- Provides a free one-month trial
- Caters to businesses with simple accounting needs as well as complex audit representation and tax preparation
- Financial experts analyze your finances at every given step
- Respond to any queries within 24 hours
- Has the latest cloud technology
- Provides services to all kinds of businesses be it restaurants, clinics or firms
- Offer maximum security and transparency
- Clear Financial Reports and Statements
- Only provide services in the US.
Your business is in need of taxation and filing then you can assure to work alongside a professional expert provided by Bledsoe Consulting Services in the form of
- Business strategy
- Quickbooks clean up
- Tax advisory
The start-up was initiated by the entrepreneurial mind, Melanie a CPA. If you are looking for an individual to handle your taxes and everything related, then this just might be the right call to make. Clients have the power to make the best business decisions alongside a reputable CPA expert.
- Provides business strategy sessions for clients that want to start a new business but do not have the right information
- Guides through in and out of tax laws
- Balances and reconciles books
- Help analyze present and future business goals
- Provides personalized business services
- Only accepts a limited number of clients
- Quickbooks clean up service can be expensive for small entrepreneurs with pricing starting at $169 per hour
- Does not offer complex services for the business
Established in 2010, the Crescere Group is a re-startup from an existing tax business group. The initial aim was to focus on small business clients to help them with
- Bookkeeping Services
- Business Financial Consulting
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- IRS Audits/Conflict Resolution
- Small Business Consulting
- Tax Filing
- Virtual Consultations
- Business Development Consulting
- Business Planning
- e-Filing Services
- Past Tax Return Review
- Start-up Business Consulting
- Tax Planning
The high-quality services take care of the person’s tax needs for their clients and also offer customized services as per need. The interaction with the client is straightforward and they engage the client during the tax process too for constant updates.
- Provides Tax, Books, and Advisory solutions all in one place
- Provide a personalized approach to the client’s needs
- Arrange interviews with taxpayers to get taxes completely timely and efficiently
- Won numerous awards and certifications
- Offer refunds
- Adhere to ethical guidelines
- The website is a little outdated
- You need to sign in to access anything about the group
- Prices are not mentioned on the website page
4. BaCo Group
Established back in 2003, the BaCo Group comes with 17 years of accounting experience. The owner was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. The professional experts are Advanced Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisors with over more than 100 installations of QuickBooks for their small business clients throughout Dallas.
This group of professionals is a technology-driven firm that provides innovative reporting for the business, entrepreneurs, and investors. Their services include
- Seamless integration
- Automated/consolidated online financial reporting
- Eliminate redundancies
- Command center
- Business taxes
- Individual taxes
The aim of the BaCo Group is to evolve the customer experience and share the gruesome tasks that might burden their clients otherwise. The team of accountants is trained and certified and has attended QuickBooks Seminars too.
- Provide any finance or IRS related updates on launching the website
- Provide continuous and real-time advisory services
- Offer clients automated accounting and combined reporting
- Offer clients access to reports that show them the current income tax reporting
- Offer simplified solutions to all business-related problems
- The price range is not mentioned on the website
- More information is provided about career offerings than services
The Final Decision
Dallas is a natural hub for several small-scale businesses. For future prospects, one should always be concerned when hiring the firm. Untangle your business from the chaos of accounting and bookkeeping by hiring My Count Solutions with easy to understand, easy to follow, and open communication with the client.